Management for Agencies
PPC management is where an agency has to invest a lot of time for its clients to ensure no detail is missed. We can do that for you with the help of our teams that are equipped to handle multiple accounts for your clients. This can be done by an in-house team of marketers and media buyers, or outsourced to an external agency like us.
A PPC manager usually takes care of the following tasks:
- Keyword research: Uncovering and identifying the keywords that the client’s target audience are searching for.
- Target channels: Selecting the correct paid media channels to pursue i.e. Google Ads, Bing Ads, display networks and even social media advertising.
- PPC monitoring: Measuring each campaign and keyword for effectiveness, ensuring PPC efforts for worthwhile ROI.
- Competition analysis: studying the current competition and market trends, using the keywords of high target and the ad creation
- Campaign optimization: Monitoring campaign structure and optimizing based on top performing keywords.
- Split testing: Constant A/B testing of new ads and landing pages. Regular experiments across the entire PPC funnel.
We want your agency to grow with more clients and build your client funnel where we do the toiling for you. We already have in-house PPC managers assigned for multiple client portfolios. This ensures our efficiency, time management and apt utilization of the time taking in account of the time zone differences.
We Set and Execute Realistic & Data-Driven Goals
Effective PPC campaigns are built on clear strategies. In other words, you can boast on a having a larger team to work for you, for each specific business need of your clients. You can have POCs placed for each team working on specific clients of yours where you can build vertically and we can execute your business objectives horizontally.
We would work on the below for each of your client’s business needs which would be:
- Customer Lifetime Value (LTV)
- Customer Acquisition Costs (CAC)
- Return on Ad Spend (ROAS)
- Return on Investment (ROI)
- Average Deal Size
- Product Margins
Most importantly, we can have realistic goals worked together to shoot your business goals with a secondary powerhouse for your business to elevate your ROI upto 1000% with this strategy.
So, this is what exactly are you can receive by outsourcing your PPC service campaigns:
- Increasing the number of clients: You can deal with more clients as you now have a larger team to work for you.
- Generating more profits: If you offer B2B, high-ticket products or professional services, lead generation is likely your top goal. You can charge your prices while pay the collective remuneration to us to save more on efforts and simply earn by deploying work to us.
With these strategic goals in mind, you can reverse engineer the ROI element of your business growth to reach out to more B2B clients.