The PPC campaign audit checks your pay per click campaigns based on key metrics i.e. Quality Score, impressions and CTR. Timely PPC audits are essential for capturing the updated trends and audience behaviour of your pay-per-click campaigns. Our free PPC audit is the best way to unravel into your PPC account and discover specific areas that need improvement.
We understand the importance of Pay-Per-Click audits for business owners trying to sculpt high-performing PPC accounts for themselves. Hence, we offer the free PPC Audits for our clients to help them grow their business better.
How can a PPC Audit be useful for your business marketing campaigns:
- Any errors or non-profiting algorithms
- Solutions or preventive measures for better engagements
- Predictive measures and strategic framework creation
- Results to be expected can be analysed and calculated
By letting your accounts be managed, you prevent your business budgets from running out. It is necessary that you are aware of the trends of marketing the apt content, offers and pricing as per the competition existing in the market. You should have a guide that acts as your secondary pair of eyes that can help you gauge the current digital market scenario and to promptly face the music of changing trends.Here is how the PPC report will function for you and your business:
- Easy to use and understand
- Provides the account analysis you’d be able to understand and mark your next moves for digital selling
- Offers actionable insights and competitive intelligence
- 100% free
Your free PPC Audit report throws some light on the following aspects apart from the regular audit reports:
- Unwanted areas Spent on – Use of unwanted or negative keywords can do a lot of budget damage. By identifying such areas, we can utilize the budgets in the correct direction from the beginning and get wise conversions.
- Quality Score – Rankings affect the ROI, which is one key factor to be kept in mind to have a Quality Score.
- Click-Through Rate (CTR) – Our PPC campaign audit measures a required CTR for the planned market reach. If not done correctly, you could be losing ground to competitors.
- Account Activity – It is important to be active and be a constant player on your PPC account. A single decline in consistency affects the PPC success
- Long-Tail Keyword Optimization – To have a better optimization, long-tail keywords, that are more targeted keywords, are key in developing high-performing PPC campaigns.
- Ad Text Optimization – The text used in the ad is reviewed in the PPC, which either affects or improves your PPC Campaigns. Hence, this is another factor that pins your ad impressions, clicks, CTR and ad ranking correctly.
- Landing Page Optimization – Having enough Landing pages gives better results into your PPC campaigns.
- PPC Best Practices – We help you understand and mark the latest best performing methods for the PPC Campaigns from time to time to have better ROI and worthwhile use of your hard-earned budgets.